Friday, November 16, 2012

My Current Morning Skincare Routine



I am a total skincare junkie and am always switching up my routine but I've been sticking with this one for a while and I am pretty happy with it so far. I have normal skin that can get a bit dehydrated in the wintertime. I like to put as much moisture into my skin as possible in the winter without clogging my pores. I try to keep my morning routine more simple since I am always running late and prefer to sleep an extra 5 minutes. Let me know what you use for your morning routine. If you have products you love I would love to hear about them. I also forgot that I do use eye cream but forgot to include this in the post. I am just finishing up a sample right now. 

1.  Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water, 10.15 oz is $39 USD, Sephora says, "A mineral makeup remover made with botanical extracts. Cleansing Spa Water is Koh Gen Do's bestselling skincare product that is easy and gentle to use for all skin types. Made with mineral-rich hot spring water, it is infused with six essential herbs to protect and nurture skin. White birch sap, harvested only three weeks each spring, adds minerals and Xylitol as it removes makeup, oils, and residue. Rich in nutrients, it replenishes and rejuvenates as it cleanses."

2.  Fresh Rose Marigold Floral Water, 8.6 oz is $36 USD, Sephora says, "An alcohol-free blend of hydrating and toning floral waters, collected and extracted in Grasse, France.This gentle floral water hydrates the skin for a plump and toned complexion. Regular use after cleansing imparts a healthy-looking glow. The natural aromatic experience adds a mood-enhancing dimension to the experience. Use it to revitalize the skin throughout the day, set makeup, and soothe irritations."

3.  Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil, 1.7 oz is $50 USD, According to Sephora, "A soothing face oil packed with restorative omegas and seabuckthorn oil to preserve a youthful appearance. Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil is a precious blend of pure oils—seaberry, cranberry seed, camellia seed, grapeseed, and sweet almond—packed with restorative omegas to maintain a youthful appearance. The lightweight formula absorbs quickly for a boost of vital moisture, while vitamin E works to maintain the skin’s elasticity and smoothness. This powerful antioxidant protects the skin from aging free radicals, leaving your complexion soft, smooth, and refreshed."

4.  Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion, 2.5 oz is $59.50 USD, Sephora says, "A rich, brightening nighttime moisturizer that revitalizes skin. Reverse the effects of daily exposure to external stressors such as UV rays and dryness. This complex refines the skin's texture to optimize clarity and promote radiance. The powerful formula contains Multi-Target Vitamin C to reduce existing pigmentation and Super Hydro-Synergy Complex to deeply moisturize for softer, smoother skin. M Tranexamic Acid prevents new dark spots from emerging."
5.  Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector SPF 42 PA+++,  1 oz is $30 USD, Sephora says, "An oil-free daily formulation that protects against three major causes of skin cell damage: UV rays, oxidation, and overproduction of sebum. This ultra-light formulation contains mineral powders and herbal extracts to help it spread smoothly while creating a pore-free and shine-free finish. Formulated with Shiseido's highly effective multi-defense sun protection system and advanced skincare ingredients, it prevents skin damage and free radical production." 

I also want to mention how much I love the Shiseido cotton pads. They retail for $9.50 USD. They are so worth the money to me and I would never go back to regular cotton pads for my face. All of these products can be purchased at Sephora.  I think a lot of them are still sold out though because of the recent sale but they should come back in stock soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment