Saturday, September 22, 2012

Wishlist: Prada, Laura Mercier, & Clarins

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Saturday. I have decided to do weekly wishlist posts rather than monthly. This will give me the opportunity feature more products that I'm wanting to get throughout the month. Plus I was finding that by the end of the month I had already bought a lot of the things on my wishlist. I hope you enjoy hearing about some great items each week. So whats on my wishlist this week?


Wishlist: Prada Candy Perfume



1. Prada Candy, 1.7 oz. for $60 USD; Lets just say that I love candy so much. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Well rather than eating it why not just smell sweet? This is a sweet fragrance without being too young. I think it works well for the 30 plus crowd without smelling like Pink Sugar. I'm so excited that Sephora sells it now. The bottle is also beautiful so its great to leave out on display. The notes are caramel, musk, vanilla, and benjoin. It just screams Fall. This also comes in two other sizes.

 Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Color in Alloy
2. Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Color in Alloy, $22 USD; This is a metallic creme eye color in a shimmery taupe color. I've been falling in love with Laura Mercier products lately and this is just getting added to the list. I also have been loving creme shadows or jumbo pencils since they are quick and easy. For some reason Sephora doesn't have this on their website anymore but you can get this on Laura Mercier's website. These get amazing reviews and a lot of people in the beauty community seem to be talking more about this lately. A must have on my list. Who doesn't need another taupe?



Wishlist: Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

3. Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream, 1.7 oz bottle for $10 USD; I'm a hand cream junkie. I won't leave home without one. Especially in the winter. I always apply it after washing my hands to keep my hands soft. This is another product I've heard a lot about lately. I like a hand cream that is moisturizing without being greasy. I think this one is it. It is supposed to soften hands and strengthen nails. It has shea in it and does not contain sulfates. I've been loving Clarins lately and can't wait to try this out. This also comes in a larger size as well.

What's on your wishlist this peak? Did you pick up any goodies this weekend?

xx
Meredith

2 comments:

  1. Nice list! I love the Laura Mercier Metallic Eye creams! I have one in Burnished Copper (a deep bronzy copper) and it's one of my favourites :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen... I am going to add burnished copper to my list too!

    ReplyDelete