Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Holy Grail Nail Product: How I Stopped My Nail Polish from Peeling and Chipping

This is a post that I have been wanting to do for the past week or two. Prior to finding this product, I had a huge problem with any polish that I would put on my nails peeling off the day after I would paint my nails. They wouldn't just chip, they would peel. I tried every brand of polish and every top and base coat and it didn't make a difference. People would say to make sure my nails were clean, make sure that I wasn't applying thick coats, etc. I tried those things and nothing would work. I became extremely frustrated and even so concerned that I went out and bought Gel manicure kits since I thought that I could never paint my nails again without it peeling after a day.
Red Carpet Manicure Prep Max Adhesion Sanitizer


Lucky for me I like to shop the drugstores once or twice a week and I came across a product called Red Carpet Manicure Prep Max Adhesion Sanitizer. You get .30 fl oz so it is a mini bottle but it only costs $3.99. I thought that this might help to "clean" my nails to make the polish adhere better. The ingredients are: Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethyl Acetate, Isobutyl Acetate

This really is meant to be used for Gel manicures but I thought I would try this out with regular manicures. While I liked Gel, I just like polish way too much to be stuck with the limited colors that Gel manicures offers. So I picked this up and thought I would see what happened. Well what happened was I found a holy grail nail product. This has helped me so much I can't even explain. I've down a few manicures since buying this and my nails don't peel at all anymore. They may chip about 4-5 days depending on the polish but its so slight and I think that's pretty normal. I'm beyond happy and think you all should give this a try if you are having similar problems. If any of you have tried this I'd love to hear what you think of the product.

xx
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment