Saturday, August 4, 2012

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

Since Fall is quickly approaching us I wanted to start doing some posts on some of my favorite fall/winter must haves. I purchased this a while back at my local drugstore. I have the travel size but you can buy the full size on Burt's Bees website here for $6 USD. The travel tin has 8.5 g while the full size is 17g.  I had heard a lot of great things about it so I wanted to try it out. I'm so glad that I did. It is a great product and for a very reasonable price. You only need a tiny bit so this tin does last a while.

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

This helps to moisturize your cuticles and nails with a lovely lemon scent that I love. It comes in a tiny little tin which I kind of don't love because I think that sometimes it can be hard to open. But that's only a small drawback. This product really absorbs well into the skin and doesn't make your hands feel at all greasy. 

Burt's Bees make the following claims on their website about the product:

• Moisturizes and softens cuticles with Sweet Almond Oil and Cocoa Seed Butter
• Nourishes brittle nails with Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil
• Fresh Lemon scent


Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

Ingredients: prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, beeswax, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, beta-carotene, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, vegetable oil.


Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

I'm kind of curious how the Lush one compares to this? I might pick the Lush one up at the mall today and do a comparison of the two.

What do you all think of this? Have you tried it?

xx
Meredith

4 comments:

  1. I love this stuff! It's great to use throughout the day because it's not greasy. I use this when I'm waiting in the carpool line at preschool! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep it in my bag to use during the day since its not greasy.

      Delete
  2. I've wanted to try this forever, but I do have the Burt's Bees Hand Salve which I think is basically a bigger version of this!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the hand salve. They may be similar. During the holidays is a great time to pick this up because they always have gift sets.

      Delete