Sunday, July 29, 2012

Laura Geller & Birchbox Event Recap

I was fortunate enough to be invited to attend an event being held by Birchbox at Laura's Gellers makeup studio on the Upper East Side on July 23rd. The second I was in the door I was greeted by Laura herself. While I knew that she was going to be there I had no expectations of being able to talk to her. She was just as friendly and nice as she comes across on QVC. I couldn't believe how down to earth and genuine she was and not just with me but with everyone their that night. Just the fact that she was so nice made me even a bigger fan of the brand. 


Window of Laura Geller Store with Birchboxes
Window of Laura Geller Store 



Baked by Melissa Cupcakes at Laura Geller & Birchbox Event
Baked by Melissa Cupcakes

Champagne at Laura Geller & Birchbox Event
Champagne & Cute Birchbox Napkins
 Birchbox on occasion will throw these events in NYC. Just another perk of living in NY but if you want to go you need to sign up quickly as they sell out really fast. Birchbox had champagne and cupcakes from Baked My Melissa which was really nice and cute. They also had adorable Birchbox napkins which I loved. 


10 Minute Mini Makeover Laura Geller
10 Minute Mini Makeovers

In addition to the 10 minute mini makeovers they were also offering a 20% discount on any products that you purchased as well as free gift with purchase if you spent $50 which was a lovely mini baked blush. 
The Fabulous Laura Geller
The Fabulous Laura Geller

Laura Geller Studio
Laura Geller Studio

Free Birchbox at Laura Geller Event
Free Birchbox for Attending the Event


Free Laura Geller Primer in Birchbox
Full Sized Laura Geller Primer!!!
We got a full sized primer in the Birchbox which was such a nice surprise. You didn't need to buy anything to get this but I did purchase a few products. I ran into CutieGingerbread from YouTube. She is super nice and cute and my first official meeting of someone on YouTube so I was really excited about that. Check out her channel here. 

Click here if you want to learn more about Birchbox and/or their monthly box subscription program.

Click here to visit the Laura Geller website. 

Do you all subscribe to Birchbox? Have you tried any Laura Geller products? What are your favorites?

xx
Meredith

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! This is the most exciting post I've seen in a while! I ADORE Laura Geller and her fabulous products. Can't believe you got to meet her and the event looks like it was so fun! Wish we lived closer because we would have crashed! :-) I love her blushes, balance and brighten, eye shadows, brushes and I just got one of her lipsticks from Birchbox - Caribbean Kiss. It's a two sided lip stick (one side pink and one bronze). It's GORGEOUS!! I totally recommend it!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete