Sunday, July 8, 2012

Inglot Eyeshadow Palette

In this post I will be sharing with you all my inglot eyeshadow palette. I apologize in advance for the poor camera quality. These pictures were taken on my iphone as the quality is better somehow than my  actual camera. I'm looking into investing in a camera and if you have any suggestions let me know.

Living in NYC I am fortunate to be close to several Inglot stores in Manhattan as well as in NJ closeby. I also attended IMATS in NYC this year and was planning on purchasing additional colors but that didnt work out due to the craziness of IMATS. I am overall very pleased with my palette and enjoy the shadows.

Something important to know is that Inglot sells these magentic sticks that you can buy for like $5 at their stores (maybe online too, I'm not sure). After I bought the stick I went to Michaels and purchased  small mini magnets to attach to it. Then I use that to remove my shadows from the palette if necessary. It is so crucial to have if you plan on needing to switch around or take out your shadows.

What I Like About the Palette/Shadows:
-Colors are very soft
-Amazing color payoff
-Wide variety of colors (mattes, shimmers, glitters, etc)
-Fairly inexpensive

What I Don't Like:
-Palettes are bulky
-Colors are identified by numbers and not names
-Colors are not very easy to remove form palette
-Website is very confusing if you want to place an online order

Overall though I would say that the pro's outweigh the cons and I highly recommend Inglot eyeshadows.

On to my palette....



Top Row (left to right): Pearl 419, AMC Shine 30, DS 467, Matte 358, Pearl 420
Bottom Row (left to right): Pearl 409, Matte 349, Pearl 451, Matte 348, DS 483


As you can see I have a 10 eyeshaodw palette. They come in multiple sizes but at the time this was the one that I selected. Its fine for at home but I feel that its way too heavy to travel with. My mac palettes are much lighter and more travel friendly. The shadows are pretty well protected in this palette though which is nice. 


The cover is magnetic and is fairly easy to take on and off. You just want to be careful not to nick your shadows. 


(left to right) Matte 348, Pearl 419, AMC Shine 30, DS 467, Matte 358, Pearl 420, Matte 349, Pearl 451, DS 483

What are you favorite eyeshadow brands? What are your favorite Ingot colors?

xx
Meredith


6 comments:

  1. I might need to order some of these!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good eyeshadows for the price. I think they are around $6 a shadow or so. They used to be like $5 but they increased it I think. I highly recommend them they are much more pigmented than mac shadows if you want that.

      Delete
  2. ur blog is great hun im following :)

    good review too.. i just bought my first freedom palette today, cant wait to review it ..xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how much you love it. Thanks for taking the time to comment!!

      Delete
  3. I love this brand!! Great review :)
    Merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Inglot is an amazing brand.

      Delete